Become an event volunteer
Join our event volunteer team and help us to make our fundraising events a success, which provide a crucial source of income for the hospice. Here are the type of roles you could support us with:
- Welcoming participants and spectators to event sites.
- Helping participants and spectators with enquiries.
- Supporting the event manager with set up and pack down of the event.
- Providing general event support such as crowd control, volunteer supervision, putting signage up.
- Supporting participants around the event, such as marshalling, cheering or handing out refreshments.
- Celebrating participants who cross the finish line and giving out medals, water, or goody bags.
No previous voluntary experience is required as full training and instructions will be provided to you. We’re just looking for people with lots of enthusiasm and great communication skills who want to help their local hospice. Please note you must be aged 18 or over to volunteer with us.
If you are interested in becoming an event volunteer, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon. Thank you so much!