Charity Chief Executive
28th June 2021
This is a unique opportunity to work with the largest hospice in Oxfordshire, with world class care expertise and a clear vision for high quality end of life care to be available to everyone who needs it in Oxfordshire, whether they are at home, in a hospital or in the hospice.
Our current Chief Executive is retiring after 9 successful years in post and we are now looking for her successor to take us to our next stage of development. Supported by a talented and committed Team, the new Chief Executive will build on our success so far; reviewing our strategic direction and developing business plans fit for the future. Your influencing and ambassadorial skills will enable you to develop good relations with external stakeholders and manage successful partnerships.
- Experience of senior management and leadership.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire confidence in a medium/large organisation.
- Passion to make a difference and support the values of Sobell House Hospice Charity which are excellence, accountability, positivity and compassion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to identify and evaluate different projects with regard to their fit with the stated charity objectives.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic plans that reflect and support the objectives of the organisation and those of relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels, both within the charity, with the Hospice Clinical team and other relevant departments of the OUH.
- Demonstrable experience of managing change effectively and efficiently.
For further information and details please download the candidate brief.