Individual Giving Manager (Maternity Cover)
26.5 hours per week (up to 30 hrs will be considered)
25th October 2021
1st November 2021
Temporary, Fixed-term 13-month contract (December 2021 – January 2023)
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Individual Giving Manager to join our high-achieving fundraising team. You will be a talented, creative, and innovative professional focussed on inspiring people to support life-changing hospice care in Oxfordshire. Over the past year, we have received immense support from our supporters, and it is an exciting time to join us.
As part of your role, you will be driving forward income through various channels which include, regular giving, fundraising appeals, lottery and in-memory giving. You will be managing the Individual Giving Fundraiser and an income of circa £600,000 as well as championing data, allowing you to implement strong stewardship plans from the analysed data.
You will need
- Extensive experience of working in/managing an individual giving or appeals fundraising environment
- Excellent understanding and experience of relationship database/CRM systems and how these are applied in appeals to achieve results
- Demonstrable experience of direct marketing (both donor development and donor acquisition campaigns) and demonstrable understanding of database marketing principles
- Experience of effectively planning, scheduling and delivering successful integrated projects/appeal
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection legislation
- Experience of campaign analysis and testing methods.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. You will be joining a busy and thriving fundraising team with a clear vision for the future and the drive to succeed.
For a full job description please click here.
For an informal chat get in contact with Lorraine Pink, Director of Fundraising & Communications, on 01865 857007.
To apply, click here or submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement demonstrating how you meet the essential and (where relevant) desirable criteria for this role by clicking ‘Apply’.