Thank you for joining Team Sobell
We’re so excited to have you on board and will be supporting you all the way to the finish line!
We ask all of our runners to please reach the minimum fundraising target of £175 in order to help fund your place and raise the all-important funds that keep our hospice up and running. If you’re struggling to reach your target, please do get in touch with us: [email protected] or 01865 857007.
What happens next?
1. Check your inbox – you will receive a welcome email from us with the following information:
- Important instructions including how to activate your place in the race.
- A link to our exclusive Team Sobell Facebook group where you can meet other runners supporting our fantastic hospice.
- Instructions on how to set up your fundraising page through JustGiving.
2. In the post you’ll receive your running top if you have requested one – remember to wear it when you train! Tops will be posted out from 1 August.
3. In the weeks leading up to the event we will check in to see how your training and fundraising is coming along. Joining the Facebook group will give you lots of support in the meantime where we will also be sharing training plans and fundraising advice.
Thank you for running for us and if you have any questions please do get in touch.