16 hours per month
We are recruiting volunteers for our bereavement service to provide support to family and friends who have lost someone close to them.
Our service offers the opportunity for people who are bereaved to share their experience of grief and their memories of the person who has died.
- Warm, empathic, and a good listener?
- Able to support other people’s expression of grief?
- Have 16 hours a month to spare?
- Have your own transport?
- Want to make a difference?
What we provide
- Foundational level training given (approx. 50 hours).
- Ongoing training, supervision, and support.
- Travel and phone expenses.
We do not recommend this voluntary work for those who have experienced a significant bereavement in the last two years and it is essential that all training is attended.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please do get in touch by email – [email protected] – or give us a call on 01865 225878.