Location: Bicester Warehouse (Unit 4, Launton Business Centre Murdock Road, Bicester, OX26 4PL)
Commitment: any time you can spare – it could be one afternoon per week or five full days!
Do you enjoy selling items on eBay? Would you like to use your eBay know-how to raise funds for your local hospice?
We’re looking for eBay volunteers to help our retail team by researching and then listing items on eBay. With your help, we can raise the essential funds that keep our care going.
Tasks may include:
- Sourcing items to sell on eBay
- Checking items are complete and good quality
- Researching items to set a best price for sale
- Displaying and photographing items
- Listing items for sale accurately and according to guidelines
- Preparing items for delivery and sending them
- Provide good customer service
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Organisational skills and reliability
- Previous experience of using eBay
To find out more or apply, please email [email protected] or call 01869 251780.
Sobell House Hospice Charity is a proud member of OCVA.