Qualified Complementary Therapists – Volunteer Opportunities for CNHC registrants
We are offering complementary therapy to our patients and their families. The hospice is now recruiting to expand its team of volunteer therapists to work with inpatients, outpatients and families. This department is developing its scope and reach and will be looking into new areas in which to practice. We are open to some new ideas as well as adding to the existing services, our therapists currently offer a variety of forms of therapy:
- A recognized diploma or degree level qualification
- CNHC registration where appropriate
- Membership of a recognized professional body
- Your own professional indemnity insurance
- Reliable, responsible and punctual
This is a great opportunity to join a lively forward looking team as well as the chance to gain valuable experience working with patients, families and staff and to support a vital charitable service.