Sunday 13 October 2024
The Oxford Half is returning to the historic streets of Oxford! This iconic 13.1 mile race has live entertainment and unbeatable crowds to help you reach the finish line as you take in the stunning sights Oxford has to offer.
Join us in 2024 as a member of Team Sobell and feel part of something very special. You will receive:
- A charity funded place in the race, saving you £50.
- Fundraising and training support, including access to an exclusive Team Sobell Facebook group.
- A free Sobell House running t-shirt.
- A goody bag on race day.
- The ‘feel-good factor’, knowing that you are making a difference to people at the end of life.
- An Oxford Half finisher goody bag, t-shirt, and medal.
As we pay for your place in the race, we ask that you must reach the minimum fundraising target of £175. This helps us fund your place and additional costs such as your Sobell House t-shirt, admin costs, goody bags, and support on race day for all of our amazing runners.
Most importantly, the money you raise makes a huge difference to people in Oxfordshire living with a life-limiting illness. £175 could fund over eight hours of expert and compassionate care from one of our nurses.
Please note that we will be taking photographs at this event for future marketing purposes and there will be professional photography taken on the day too. If you do not consent to your photo being used, please speak to a member of staff on the day.